Most of us can use a little push, from time to time, to help us shift our mood and lift our spirits when we’re bored, drained, and sluggish. While your energy level might be low and you feel unmotivated, you don’t have to stay that way! No one can motivate anyone to do anything. All a person can do for another is provide them with incentives to motivate themselves. It’s the little things you do on a regular basis that make the biggest impact on your life. Decide to do just one positive thing everyday and see how good you feel by the end of the month. Time is passing, enjoy it by adding some fun and joy to your day.Inspiring self is integral self inspiration light within. Without it, the inspiration we receive from others does us no good. Here are ten very effective strategies to help you get up and get moving towards actualizing your enormous, untapped potential.
1. Be willing to leave your comfort zone. The greatest barrier to achieving your potential is your comfort zone. It’s important to push the boundaries of your comfort zone, and when you do, it’s kind of a big deal. Great things happen when you make friends with your discomfort zone . Even in the short term, a positively uncomfortable experience can help us brainstorm, see old problems in a new light, and tackle the challenges in a new way. It helps you broaden the dimensions of your thoughts!
2. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” ~ George Bernard Shaw.With every mistake that we make we discover more and more about ourselves, about who we are, about our limits, about our capabilities, about what we can and cannot do. They help us be more compassionate and more tolerant with ourselves and others.
3. Don’t indulge in self-limiting thinking. Think empowering, expansive thoughts.
4.Choose to be happy. Be aware of what makes you HAPPY and causes positive thoughts or patterns. Does working out in the morning always make you feel better about yourself and translate into a better day at the office? Then by all means, continue to do so. Happy people are easily motivated. Happiness is your birthright so don’t settle for anything else. Smile at a stranger, Spend time in nature, Play with a puppy or kitten, Hold a baby,Don’t miss the Simple pleasures of Life!
5. Spend at least one hour a day in self-development. Read good books or listen to inspiring tapes.Use Yoga Or meditation to keep calm. Driving to and from work provides an excellent opportunity to listen to self-improvement songs & tapes. Focus on your strengths. Wake up every morning knowing that you are uniquely great – focusing on your strengths and not your weaknesses!
6. Train yourself to finish what you start. So many of us become scattered as we try to accomplish a task. Finish one task before you begin another.
7. Live fully in the present moment. When you live in the past or the future you aren’t able to make things happen in the present.**
8. Commit yourself to joy. C.S. Lewis once said, “Joy is the serious business of heaven.”
9. Never quit when you experience a setback or frustration. Success could be just around the corner.
10. Dare to dream big . If there is anything to the law of expectation then we are moving in the direction of our dreams, goals and expectations.
The real tragedy in life is not in how much we suffer, but rather in how much we miss, so don’t miss a thing.Charles Dubois once said, “We must be prepared, at any moment, to sacrifice who we are for who we are capable of becoming.”